Tenant Transaction Limited Exhausted

I’m using Webmethods.io - Free Forever Edition to complete a training course on Internet of Things using WebMethods.io into Google Cloud into Snowflake.

I’m just about to complete a snowflake Data Applications Builder course but in order to do so, i need to connect a workflow to send data to PubSub.

However i’m getting an error message “Your tenant transaction limit is exhausted please contact support”

I’ve tried to contact support but it keeps putting me through to Empower who wont speak to me because Im not a customer of theirs.

Any idea of how i can work with this, i only need access to do this one transfer and my course will be complete

Hello Anthony

I have passed your information on to the people who support free forever trials. I asked that you be given some extra transactions so that you can finish the training.

In the meantime, to better understand how transaction usage is calculated, please refer to this documentation page Tenant Management, Roles, and Permissions - webMethods.io Integration and do a search on Transaction Consumption Criteria.

Regards
Wayne
Software AG Global Competency Center (Integration & API)

Thanks Wayne,

Do you know how long that will take to be activated at all??

Thanks very much

Tony

No problem.
I’m not sure. I believe the team who supports this are in India, so it’s almost morning for them. I believe you are in the UK ? So if the planets align, I’m hoping it will get done by tomorrow (don’t quote me on this). Let me know either way tomorrow. I am in Canada, Eastern Time Zone.
By the way, I hope you are liking the wM.io Integration product.

Hi @anthony.simpson I was informed that you have been given an extra 1,000 transactions. Hopefully that enables you to complete the training.

Regards
Wayne

Hi Wayne

I’ve not got any additional transactions i don’t think, according to the screenshot below i still only have 1000 Allocated.

Thanks for your help

Tony

I will follow up. I sent the team the screen shot you provided.

1 Like

@anthony.simpson I sent you a private message within Tech Community. Please read and respond.

1 Like

Thanks a million for your help I actually got through the course and did something I never thought I could do.

Cheers buddy

Great to hear!
Our teams monitor the SAG Tech Forums, and do our best to help.
By the way, there is a lot of training available for Software AG products. We have a YouTube channel (just search for “Software AG”). If you are a customer or partner of Software AG, we also have a learning portal ( Software AG learning portal) with a lot of free self-paced training, and instructor-led training.

Have a good weekend.

Regards
Wayne

1 Like

Hello Wayne,

I am going through the same snowflake trial mentioned in this thread and seem to have the same issue.
Would it be possible to add a few extra credits to my account?

Thank you very much!

Attached is a screen picture for reference:

Best regards, Mathias

Hello Wayne,
The same issue with me as well , while taking up the snowflake course. Please guide me who can help me. Here is my environment name → env688628

Regards,
Akhil

Hello Wayne,

I am facing the exact same problem. I would appreciate it if you could help me as well!
Best,
Elika

Update:
In my case Software AG was not able to provide more transactions.
Solution was to create a new trial account, edit the snowflake connections and redo the required loading.

/Mathias

1 Like

Hello Wayne,

I am facing the exact same problem. I need more tenant transactions so that I can finish Snowflake training. I would appreciate it if you could help me as well!
Best,
Khuyen

Hello Wayne,

I am facing the exact same problem. I need more tenant transactions so that I can finish Snowflake training. I would appreciate it if you could help me as well!

Regards,
Furkan

Hi All,
If you have a trial account with Software AG for your Snowflake training and face Transaction credit exhaustion, email CloudFreeTrial@softwareag.com to ask for more credit. I did that and is granted more credit to complete my training.
Regards,
Khuyen

1 Like

Hello Wayne, I am facing the same issue. I need more tenant transactions so that I can finish Snowflake training. I would appreciate it if you could help me as well! Thanks in advance.

Please email CloudFreeTrial@softwareag.com, explaining that you are trying to complete a Snowflake course involving webMethods.io Integration and need a bit more transactions. If you don’t receive a reply in couple of days please ping @Community-admin in a chat private message: