Error message: Your tenant transaction is exhausted. Please contact Global Support

Greetings,
I currently have an issue in my free forever trial with the following error message: Your tenant transaction is exhausted. Please contact Global Support.
Unfortunately Global Support doesn’t know me as a client hence I do not know where else to put my issue forward than here.
my URL, including the session is the following one: webMethods.io Integration
My username in this case is ‘Xavier jacobs Unknown’ under e-mail address ‘xavier.jacobs@businessdecision.be’.

To my understanding it would be possible for me to get a few more transactions available in order to complete the snowflake training (given the other messages on this forum) I would only have need of those for a few days left as I use this free forever trial in order to complete a Snowflake Certification (the third workshop).

I thank you for your time and wish you a good day,
Xavier Jacobs

Hi Xavier,
We have increased the transactions. It should work for you now.
Please let me know if you still facing this issue.

Regards
Vikash Sharma

1 Like

Hi Vikash,
I have tested and the error message has indeed dissapeared. I’ll restart the training soon thanks to your precious help. Thank you.

Have a nice day,
Xavier Jacobs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.