SOAP Exception in MWS

Hi,

I am getting the below error while only opening the service tab in MWS. Any idea on this.

My webMethods → Administration → Integration → Service

SOAPException( Client: [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message )

Apart from this everything looks fine. Any suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks,

• Krish

Hi Krishna,

please provide wM Version with Fix-Levels as well as some information from the MWS full.log as well as the IS server.log when this issue occurs.

Are the Monitor Fix and the Monitor UI Fix have matching Fix-Levels?

Is the WmMonitor-package configured to point to the MWS?

Is the SAML Resolver URL in IS configured to point to the MWS?

Regards,
Holger

Am getting the below error in IS while viewing the services through MWS.

Caused by: com.wm.monitor.common.util.MonitorException: java.sql.SQLException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 254488 bytes (QERGH hash-agg,kllcqas:kllsltba)

Version: 9.8 + latest fix level

Krishna,
There are lot of suggestions Mr. Google provides for this error message… This is a memory problem… Either get more memory or reduce your memory need…

[url]http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_ora_04030_out_process_memory.htm[/url]

[url]Questions

Are you seeing this error when you try to select a large set of data? What is your db schema size, and what kind of search are you performing? In seems that this error has also ended up with a Monitor fix in older version 8.2. You can try to follow the suggestions in the URL by increasing aggregate memory etc., and if nothing works, you may have to contact SAG support as well…

-Senthil

Thanks. I will check this.