SMH error - modify Default Message Properties

Hi all;

I’m getting the following error when trying to modify the default message properties of a component factory via the System Management Hub interface:

“com.softwareag.xbridge.exceptions.XException : Version Mismatch : Agent Version : Mediator Runtime Version : 7.4.2.2”

I’ve received the same error before applying the latest patch - that is, with version 7.4.2.0

For now I have to modify the Default Message Properties directly in the hostconfig.xml - not really an optimal solution.

The server in question is Windows 2003 Standard, also running Tamino 4.4.1 and JDK is 1.4.2.10.

best regards,

• arp

Well… this one will have to be filed under T for ‘Twilight Zone’ …

Having renamed the machine running mediator, I changed the XBD settings referring to the host name (in the setMediatorEnvironment.bat, windows registry etc…) and got everything running without reinstalling.
And magically I can now modify my default message properties via SMH…

I suppose the reason was a rogue setting somewhere, however can’t shed any more light on this.

• arp

Still not sure what the issue was, but moving to Service Orchestrator 3.1 seems to solve the problem.

regards,

• arp

Hey arp…

im also getting this error in our environment… but while using service orchestrator 3.1

can anyone else sched some light on this???