SIEBEL adapter issue

Hi ,
I’m using a siebel adapter to get information from a particular business component. To perform the adpater service we have added an extra field in the business component for the purpose of using in the search creteria of the adapter service. But when ever we give the search field input and try to get the other fileds from the Business component we are getting nothing. but if i give any other field (already existing in the business component) in the search creteria i’m getting the data. Initially we thought there many be some problem with field in the business component. BUt whne we tested in the siebel interface using the newly added field as search creteria we got the data. Can any one help in this issue. It is very urgent.

Did you check in the Advantage site any fix/patch wrt Siebel Adapter version…kind of refresh service or sync with business component etc…?? other option would be Reload the WmSiebel package to extract new/updated field data from the Siebel system…

Just a thought…

HTH,
RMG

Thanks for the reply…the problem was fixed. Asu said there was a patch fix for the problem…