Release not getting received by subscriber on webmethods 9.5 env

Hi,

I am facing this issue with one of the servers on webMethods 9.5 environment.
I am sending a release from webMethods 9.5 Is to another IS.
The release sending is successfull accoring to the msg but its not getting received in replicate->inbound folder of the subscriber.

This issue is only with one webm 95 server.

Has any body come across this ? Is there any Fix available, i have both IS_SP_COre 1 and 2 installed on the IS.

Thanks,
Priya Bhauka

Do you see any errors in the logs of the subscriber server may be permissions on the replicate/inbound folder or some thing sort of?

Normally this is a standard feature in all versions and nothing to do with any fix…

HTH,
RMG

Hi Priya,

Checking the server logs and write permissions on the replicate/inbound folder should be the first point of investigation.

I see you are using the publishing and subscribing for package deployment (correct me if I am wrong).

If yes and if you are completely blocked now you can also deploy the packages on target IS using WmDeployer.

or

If you have less number of packages (<5) to be deployed try doing it manually.

Let me know your updates on this.

Yes those are the options now and I also did not heard this issue exist on the 9.5 side and looks like you have all latest core fixes.

HTH,
RMG

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.
I shall check through alternate options.
About write permissions on inbound folder , I think all is Ok as packages are getting received when sent from another 9.5 IS. We have 3 in the env and am facing this issue only for 1.
Also, there are no error logs.

I shall update on my findings.

Kind Regards,
Priya

OK folder permissions issue cleared…try with other options and see if that works for you:

HTH,
RMG

Hi All,

I raised a Call with SAG for this issue and am waiting for a reply now.

As an alternative I am copying the release manually to replicate inbound folder and getting my work done.

thanks,
Priya

Thanks for updating the thread back :slight_smile:

Let us know the updates once you hear from SAG support.

@Priya,

OK please keep this thread posted the out come.

HTH,
RMG