Receiving EDI messages from a provider

Hello,

I’m pretty new in webMethods and would like to know what is necessary to setup the things to receive incomming edi-messages from a provider.

All partners are defined including the Enterprise, with AS2-identifier, Extended fields and Security.

I know they have to send to http:///invoke/wm.tn/receive

But at this moment they provider receives following error:

HTTP/1.1 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: close
Set-Cookie: ssnid=; path=/;
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm=“Integration Server”
Content-Length: 3114

I added already the wm.tn:receive to the allowe List on the HTTPListener port… this solved the port-access denied…

Many thanks,
Danny.

$errorDump com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:216) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:399) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:539) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:384) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:234) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:109) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:150) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.InvokeHandler.process(InvokeHandler.java:110) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:190) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:350) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:131) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Hi Danny,

Looks like there is a firewall list issue. Have you added partner Ip adddress in your firewall list?

Thanks
Surendra