Read only access

Hi All

I am wondering with webMethods access control is a read only user access level. I want to be able to setup a user with only read only access to webMethods IS admin page and all associated web links/pages on the webMethods IS admin page. Is a user role available for this?

Thanks in Advance
Kevin

There is a solution for a similar requirement in the shareware section of this forum. It has a package calle ISReadyOnlyAdmin or something like that. I believe that is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Akshith

Hi,
I think you can think of using the “AdminPageManager”.

AdminPageManager
This package was written for webMethods Integration Server 4.6 and 6.01, and provided as two separate versions. Be sure to use the correct one that corresponds to your webMethods Integration Server. The two installer files are:

· For wM IS 4.6: AdminPageManager_46.zip
· For wM IS 6.01: AdminPageManager_601.zip

Both will be referred to as simply AdminPageManager, or AdminPageManager.zip throughout the remainder of this document. These packages are provided as-is, with no support nor warranties whatsoever. Neither the author nor webMethods shall be liable for anything resulting from their use. Use at your own risk.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.