Process BPMS - Deployer error - Object has been closed.

Hello,

Sometimes i’ve got this error on Deployer when “simulate process BPMS Deploiement” :

Error writing data to the database: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.sql.SQLException: [SoftwareAG][DB2 JDBC Driver]Object has been closed.
2016-06-23 10:00:42 CEST ERROR Would have failed to deploy Process Model: “BPM_Processus_ValidationSuBpm_V1_Src/ValidationSuBpm_V1”.
Deployment Set:myDeploymentSet

When i restart “Process Audit” on the Integration Server BPM, the “simulate process Deploiement” is OK and i can deploy my process.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your reply.

JM

Try to increase timeout value in watt.server.jdbc.LoginTimeout, for example from 60 to 120.

Hi,

which version of wM?
which Fixes for DES_Deployer, Deployer?

Please check the settings for the RemoteServer alias associated with the LogicalServer alias.

Regards,
Holger

There might be a connectivity issue with your Process Audit DB as well. Do you see any error logs related to JDBC pools on Target server/source server before you restart the JDBC pool?

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I haven’t got enough time for the moment.

which version of wM?
we use WM 9.8.0.0

which Fixes for DES_Deployer, Deployer?
we use 9.8.0.0003-0010, DEP_9.8_Fix3

I keep you in touch for the tests with extendind setting

JM

Hi,

please check for the following Fixes:

DES_9.8_Deployer_Fix1 (affects the WmDesigner-Package in IS, used by Designer and Deployer)
SCG_9.8_DataDirect_Fix2 (affects the DatabaseDriver used internally by most wM Components)

Regards,
Holger