Problem to create flat file schema from SEF file

Hello,
I am trying to create flat file schema for an ANSI X12, version 4010, transaction 214. To do this, using webMethods supplied flow service - wm.b2b.edi:createTemplateFromSEF. All the required parameter inputs were supplied and while executing the service, it throws error as below,

Could not run "createTemplateFromSEF"

com.wm.ff.parse.StorageException:[ISS.0085.9080] node name already in use.

Parameter inputs are,

1). SEFfileName : \webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\WmEDI\pub\SEFS\X12\4010.sef

2). TransactionName : 214

3). TargetSchema :  EDIX12:FFSchV4010214

Hello,
(Sorry this message contains some of the missed parameter lists to my earlier posting).

I am trying to create flat file schema for an ANSI X12, version 4010, transaction 214. To do this, using webMethods supplied flow service - wm.b2b.edi:createTemplateFromSEF. All the required parameter inputs were supplied and while executing the service, it throws error as below,

Could not run “createTemplateFromSEF”

com.wm.ff.parse.StorageException:[ISS.0085.9080] node name already in use.

Parameter inputs are,

1). SEFfileName : \webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\WmEDI\pub\SEFS\X12\4010.sef

2). TransactionName : 214

3). TargetSchema : EDIX12:FFSchV4010214

4). TargetPackage : EDIVF

5). TargetDictionary : EDIX12:FFDictV4010214

6). OverwriteDictionary : True

Your help/suggestions would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,
Siva

Looks like you might have a schema called EDIX12:FFSchV4010214 already present?

This service will not overwrite the FF Schema if it already exists. Keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be in the EDIVF package either - if it’s anywhere in the namespace you’ll get this message.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the FF Schema is already created and it did not overwrite like FF Dictionary. I creaed with new schema name.

Thanks,
Siva