[POP.003.0141] Invalid username or credentials for: "Administrator".

Hi:

I have installed My webMethods Server 7.1.1 + My webMethods Server User Interfaces + Optimize 7.1

I am not able to login as Administrator.

I didnot change default password. Still i am unable to login…

Could any one please help me soon…

I assume as per documentation that we need to login as “Administrator” to see “Optimize” user interface in My webMethods Server. Please confirm.

Best Regards
Srikanth Mangipudi

Could anyone please help me on above error as soon as possible. it’s urgent please

Cheers
Srikanth

Hi Everyone:

I wanted to view user interfaces in Optimize tool. As per webMethods standard documentation, it’s mentioned that we need to login as “Administrator” in My webMethods Server to view the user interfaces. After completing the installation of My webMethods Server, i am unable to login as “Administrator”, i am able to login as System Administrator (SysAdmin), Designer etc.

Could anyone please help me on this?

Waiting for reply from anyone of you …

Best Regards
Srikanth

you can change or configure your webmethod administrator user via a sysadmin user by browsing Manage Role / Manage Users.

A similar problem faced by me was resolved by installing all the components of portal.

Thanks. the below solution worked for me. Instead of going for new installation.

you can change or configure your webmethod administrator user via a sysadmin user by browsing Manage Role / Manage Users.