OPC UA agent connection : Access is denied

Hi,

I want to connect an OPC UA agent to my cloud Cumulocity tenant.

I have populate the opcua-agent-gateway.properties with my tenant and my user account used to connect to my Cumulocity tenant and it correctly taken into account by cumulocity-opcua-agent.jar.

As there was a security/Forbidden error, I have imported the web PEM certificate into the cacerts java keystore but the error is still there.

May it be due, as mentionned, to missing opcua-mgmt-service microservice on Cumulocity side ?

As I do not have found additional information on this issue I hope that someone can help me on that.

Thanks for your help,
Best regards,

Sylvain

OPCUAAgentConnectionError.txt (17.6 KB)

“opcua-mgmt-service” microservice is not default feature of trail tenant. To run the OPC UA agent you need “opcua-mgmt-service” microservice subscribed to your tenant.

Please contact software AG sales to get access to this microservice if not already subscribed.
https://cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/optional-services/#opc-ua

online doc says “In order to use OPC UA, you must be subscribed to the “opcua-mgmt-service” microservice. If the “opcua-mgmt-service” microservice is not available in your tenant, contact SAG support.”

Thank you for the help provided.

My agent is connected as I get the static credential from support.
So, I can connect a remote opc ua server but could not find the correct way for the absolute Browse path of the OPC UA device.
Not sure I have the “opcua-mgmt-service” but I will see that later on.

Thanks again,
Best regards,

Sylvain