On Running EDI 214 Schema...(Element B10)

Hello everybody!:cool:
While running the schema with a sample EDI 214 doc, the following error was encountered with respect to B10 field element :
errorMessage : [FFP.0011.0011] Unrecognized element
errorCode : 11
reference : B1
badData : null

As mentioned above, the element is mentioned as B1 whereas it’s actually B10, both in schema as well as sample EDI doc.(it’s not missing anywhere!) I think that the parser isn’t taking ‘0’ as part of element name … why so:confused: …???:rolleyes:
I am sure that the field values are specified and it’s not null.
There is no any other issue, no delimiter issue… all the other elements are evident with their values in the result tab. B10 is the only exception… i’m not committing any mistake , e.g. not typing ‘0’ as ‘O’, or any other… ! please guide how this issue could be resolved… i need to create few sample docs/files for my interface soon !.. Thanks 'n Cheers!,
wmKnight,
A Dev Guy !

Are you sure B1 segment is not in the edidata that you are trying to parse??Please check it if this segment is child of another segment and it should be there at all according to 214 EDIFFschema.

If the B1 segment is not present in the schema remove the segment from the data and test.If it success then complain this with your source team or analyst about it.

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg !

I am sure that the B1 segment is not in the edidata that is being parsed.  It's neither present in the EDI 214 FFSchema !  
 When i remove B10 segment from the edidata, the result is Success !

But the issue is i need to include the B10 segment in the data since it’s also a part of the schema.(i.e. schema contains B10 segment)
( B1 is neither present in data nor in schema , but still appearing in error as ‘unrecognized element’… it seems that B10 is being recognized as B10 by the parser… why so …:rolleyes: )

A Dev guy,
wmknight.

In that case please contact wM tech support and get your EDI 241 Schema fix or look in the Advantage site if they aleady have any fix released.Also check in the Dictionary for that particular B10 segment id and see if anything mess up in the Schema.

HTH,
RMg

yes, i also think i need to contact wM tech support and get EDI 241 Schema fix or look in the Advantage site if they aleady have any fix released, as per ur advice…:mad:
again i feel…it seems that B10 is being recognized as B1 by the parser… :rolleyes:

cheers,
A Dev Guy!

It sounds like that to me also.anyways keep us posted what they says…Also check the Dictionary/Schema definitions/segment id’s…

-RMG.