EDI outbound files Validation failed

Our System is Upgrading from 6.1 to 6.5, we created new flat file schema using flow service wm.b2b.edi:createTemplateFromSEF, and generate document base on the schema, I want to validate this EDI doc using validate service pub.shema.Validate after mapping data. but validate failed,the errormessage is following:

/ISA/@record-id
errorcode:VV-005
errorMessage:[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist

It seems that the flow sevice pub.shema.Validate can’t recognize the first field @recode-id in the schema. Is there any error in the shema? Do I need to setup any fixs? Anybody can help me?

I have found some problems with the EDI Document:
The following is the header of the Document structure, the property of the field record-id and segment-id is required, but the fields should not be mapped data . It’s the reason of validatation failed.Why it happened?

ISA/@record-id
ISA/@segment-id

ISA/@area
ISA/@position
ISA/@record-count
ISA/ISA01/code
ISA/ISA02
ISA/ISA03/code

Hey Harley, have you get this problem solved?
I’m getting the same issue under version 8.2, while it works fine for 6.5.

Why is /ISA/@record-id set required and I cannot even to modify its property? It should not be mapped with data…
Can anybody help me out with this? Appreciate!

Bingley,

Are you also trying to validate the schema and what is the exact issue with EDI Schema and assuming you are on 8.0.1 EDI module?

If you are validating please use convertToValues or String with validate option to yes (against SchemaDT)

HTH,
RMG