No target service to authorize for!

Hi,

i have created an „Application Composer Page“ (Tutorial „Creating a Page“). After pushing the button “Publish page”, eclipse throw this error: “java.rmi.RemoteException: Detailed message: No target service to authorize for! at com.softwareag.cis.adapter.AbstractNDOAdapter.a(Unknown Source) at …”

Any ideas?

Stephan

Hi Stephan.

did you ensure that CentraSite is up and running on your machine?

Regards
Guido

Hallo Guido,
ich antworte mal auf Deutsch, hoffe das ist kein Problem:

• CentraSite ist installiert und l

Hi,

Just to be sure…

• You have CentraSite v2.2 installed and running, plus crossvision Application Composer (v2.2 or v2.1?).
  • In Eclipse both CentraSite plugins and Application Composer plugins.
  • You have set the Application Composer preferences.
  • Then created an Application Composer project (have you checked if the project Properties are correctly set?) and an Application Composer layout in it.

Kind regards,
Javier

Hi Javier,

and CentraSite->Registry Connection ->Registry URL: http://localhost:53305/CentraSite/CentraSite

and workspace is set: …\ crossvision Application Composer\v21\projects

• an Application Composer layout is created in the new Application Composer project

• “have you checked if the project Properties are correctly set?”: Which properties has to be checked??

Regards
Stephan

Hi,

I meant the Application Composer properties of your project. They should show the same properties as in Eclipse Preferences.

• Installation Folder
  • Tomcat home
  • Web Server Connection.

Regards,
Javier

Properties:

Installation Folder: …\crossvision Application Composer\v21
Tomcat Home: …\CentraSite\CentraSite 2.1\tomcat
Web Server Connection: localhost:53307
Display Mode: swt

Hi,

another possibility could be that the Application Composer plugins have a conflict with the Application Designer ones.
Could you please uninstall both sets of plugins and install only the Application Composer plugins?

Kind regards,
Javier

Hi,

if i want to install only the Application Composer, there is the following error: “Application Composer (2.1.2) requires plug-in “com.softwareag.cis.gui.swt.plugin”.” Only if i also select the Application Designer 2.1.2plugin, i can install it.
Also i cannot uninstall only the Application Designer plugin, because the Application Composer needs the Designer plugin…

By the way, the option “Publish Page” works with a WSDL-Page! Also i can deploy this Page and open it (http://localhost:53307/ProjectNamegui/servlet/StartCISPage?PAGEURL=/ProjectName/htmlpagename)

Is this way to install the plugin right?:
After installing “crossvision Application Composer”, i have the plugin.zip: “…\crossvision Application Composer\v21\eclipse\UPDATES\ApplicationComposer_2.1.3.0.zip”

To install this Plugin on Eclipse, i need the following plugins:

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Stephan

Hi,

No, you are right. You cannot uninstall only the App. Designer plugin. But what I wanted you to try is uninstalling App. Composer, App. Designer and Software AG Common plugins, so that after that you have a clean plugins state.
Then installing only the App. Composer plugin will bring you all three plugins again.

regards,
Javier

done…but still the same error.

hi,

One thing that I had not thought about. Have you already deployed the project? This behaviour may indicate that your project has either not yet been deployed or that deployment did not work correctly.

regards,
Javier

hi,

I have created a new project (bla) with a application composer (new1)- and a wsdl-page (new2). Both “Publish Page”. Then i have deployed the project (processing/build.xml, right click, Run As-> 1 Ant Built).

When I open: http://localhost:53307/blagui/servlet/StartCISPage?PAGEURL=/bla/new1.html still the same error: “java.rmi.RemoteException:
Detailed message:
No target service to authorize for!
at com.softwareag.cis.adapter.AbstractNDOAdapter.a(Unknown Source)…”

But http://localhost:53307/blagui/servlet/StartCISPage?PAGEURL=/bla/new2.html works fine!!

Deployment Log:
11/29/2006 11:59:57:625 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Variable xciState type declaration differs from parent declaration type.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:625 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Variable xciState type declaration differs from parent declaration type.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd

INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Variable xciState type declaration differs from parent declaration type.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] Invalid XPath Expression: /xciNs2:xdo/xciNs2:data/xciNs2:xciParameters[2] - Invalid name in xpath: xciParameters not a child of level.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] Invalid XPath Expression: /xciNs2:xdo/xciNs2:data/xciNs2:xciParameters[1] - Invalid name in xpath: xciParameters not a child of level.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] Invalid XPath Expression: /xciNs2:xdo/xciNs2:data/xciNs2:xciParameters[2] - Invalid name in xpath: xciParameters not a child of level.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] Invalid XPath Expression: /xciNs2:xdo/xciNs2:data/xciNs2:xciParameters[1] - Invalid name in xpath: xciParameters not a child of level.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:656 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Variable xciState type declaration differs from parent declaration type.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd

INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:703 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Variable xciState type declaration differs from parent declaration type.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:703 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Partner Link invokejavaPL is not used.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd
11/29/2006 11:59:57:703 [bla.bpr] [bla.pdd] WARNING: Partner Link XCITransformerPL is not used.: in META-INF\pdd\bla\bla.pdd

Hi,

Could you please export the project and post it here as attachment?

Thanks,
Javier

Sure :slight_smile: I chose File->Export->General->Archive File, hope this was correct. The file is to big for attachment, so please open this link:

->link deleted<-

thanks for help, stephan

Hi,

To export projects in version 2.1.3 you have to use the export script that can be found under <composer_home>\v21\build\scripts. This will produce a much smaller file.
The produced zip file could be then imported in other App. Composer installations.

In our current version, project import/export has been integrated in the “Project View”.

Regards,
Javier

ok, the project is in the attachment!
bla.zip (41.3 KB)

still doesnt working, any ideas?

Hi,
You are right, the “JAVA_HOME” had wrong parameters. I have fixed them. I have also set the CATALINA_HOME and JAVA_OPTS, but there is still a Error. Maybe there are other wrong parameters in the bat.-Files, which have to be fixed?

Error:
"javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at com.softwareag.cis.adapter.ndo.WSDLLoader.a(Unknown Source)

at ..."

Hi,
You are right, the “JAVA_HOME” had wrong parameters. I have fixed them. I have also set the CATALINA_HOME and JAVA_OPTS, but there is still a Error. Maybe there are other wrong parameters in the bat.-Files, which have to be fixed?

Error:
"javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at …"

With “special order of build.xml” you mean?!

1. /gui/build.xml
  2. /processing/build.xml
  3. /webservices/build.xml