According to the documentation for EntireX 22.214.171.124 (…/EntireX/Docu/devkit/dot_net/writing.htm#NET_Wrapper_Application_Configuration), to avoid constructing Broker and Service objects explicitly and leave this task to the .NET Wrapper Runtime, an ASP.NET Wrapper/EntireX application should make use of the configuration mechanism of the EntireX .NET Wrapper Runtime. The documentation says, "In case of an ASP .NET Web.config configuration file, it is required to specify in more detail the parameters of the NameValueSectionHandler that processes the configuration.
I tried to copy the xlm code above to the “User application and configured property settings” of the web.config file, but I kept getting an error saying syntax error in the web.config file.
My questions are:
- are the xml codes above supposed to be put in the web.config file?
- am I supposed to change the version and public token or i can use them as above?
- are the xml codes above syntaxtically correct?
- When is it necessary to use this configuration mechanism?
- Is this something new for entirex .net wrapper application? I didn’t see this information in documentation of earlier versions (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52)