we have some problems with performance and requests, we monitored a strange behaviour depending the webm_clusteruser
- 6x MWS 7.1.1
- 2x IS 7.1.1
- 400 active user
- sometimes performance issues during login process on the MWS (some minutes)
- the webm_clusteruser have around 200 session on MWS (Session Monitor)
- there are ~100k LDAP Requests per hour to resolve the webm_clusteruser (but this user doesn’t exists on LDAP, the search order in directory service: 1. system 2. LDAP)
- What is the webm_clusteruser used for? What kind of requests? We know that it is used within a cluster to invoke services. Maybe some more details could help.
- Why we have so many sessions with the webm_clusteruser? When we just have 100 active usere, there are only few session.
- Why we have so many LDAP requests regarding webm_clusteruser, escpecially that this user doesn’t exists in LDAP.
Maybe you have some hints or experience with this issues.