MWS not startup

Product/components used and version/fix level: Webmethod 10.5

Detailed explanation of the problem: when I startup MWS there is error which is Bootstrap : stoping… so please help me f

or startup mws

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Can you share your __full__.log and wrapper.log files?
Also are you running it as service or process? If running as process please make sure it is also not running as service. If the port is already in use, it won’t boot.

yes , sure
please help me to sort out this error
platform.log (9.4 KB)
sag-osgi.log (33.2 KB)
wrapper.log (52.6 KB)

Hi Mangesh,

please check your database setup.
As it is shown in sag-osgi.log it looks that you are referencing a db schema, which does not contain the tables needed for MWS initialization.

Regards,
Holger

I am a new webi so please tell me the actually what can do and how ?

Hi Mangesh,

within your webMethods installation under common/db you will find a tool called DatabaseConfigurator (dbConfigurator*.sh or .bat).

You will need to run this tool to create a database schema on a real database (embedded DB won´t work here) for MWS.
After that you will have to check the mws.db.xml in the MWS directory to point to the right values.

See webMethods Installation Guide for details.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hi,
Thank u so much ,
As per ur guide I follow all the steps and everthing is going to be OK , After doing a database Confrigration MWS is up and I succefully loging in MWS .

but please tell me how to open My Webmethotd regular page which is
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-09 at 5.28.40 PM

Hi Mangesh,

during installation you should have been asked to provide a password for user Administrator.
Try to login to MWS with Administrator and this password.
If this does not work login with SysAdmin and navigate to Administration Dashboard → User Management → Users and check user Administrator.
Check the check box to enable it for the case it might be disabled for login and provide a new password if neccessary.

After that you can login with Administrator and the new password.
When adding custom users, which should be able to use the administrative pages, add them to the “My webMethods Administrators” Role or the SysAdmin Role.
Additionally you might need to adjust the evaluation order of the Rules (Skin, Shell and Startpage) to get proper layout.

Regards,
Holger

Hi ,
Bcz of u I succefully start the mws , thanks for such type of support u give us

succesfully login in mws , but manage file transfer is not showing in navigation for this I install active transfer agent and configur table in database and restart mws but mft untill not show.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.