mService for Engine 1.0 on TMStudio 3.5 BUILD FAILED

Hi,
I managed to build and deploy the mService_FieldRep to the mini_engine successfully, but I failed to do the same for the engine 1.0. I am using TMS3.5.
Here is the messages:
--------------------------------
Entering C:\Program Files\Software AG\Studio3.5\mService\mService_FieldRep/…

Executing C:\Program Files\Software AG\Studio3.5\Studio\tools\build.bat -Dinteractive=true -Dtarget=Engine_1_0_cleanDeploy -emacs -quiet…

C:\Program Files\Software AG\Studio3.5\mService\mService_FieldRep>“C:/jdk1.3.1_01/\bin\java” -cp “C:/jdk1.3.1_01/\lib\tools.jar;C:/Program Files/Software AG/Studio3.5/Studio/tools/\ant\ant.jar;C:/Program Files/Software AG/Studio3.5/Studio/tools/\ant\crimson.jar;C:/Program Files/Software AG/Studio3.5/Studio/tools/\ant\jaxp.jar;C:/Program Files/Software AG/Studio3.5/Studio/tools/\ant\xalan.jar” org.apache.tools.ant.Main -Dbuild.toolsdir=“C:/Program Files/Software AG/Studio3.5/Studio/tools/” -Dinteractive true -Dtarget Engine_1_0_cleanDeploy -emacs -quiet

Creating build script

********** Building Engine_1_0

Preparing build for Engine_1_0…

Gathering project files for Engine_1_0…

Accumulating classes for Engine_1_0…

>>>>> Adding component SAG_mService <<<<<

Creating build script

Building Engine_1_0 **********

Preparing build for Engine_1_0…

Gathering project files for Engine_1_0…

Accumulating classes for Engine_1_0…

Merging component…

>>>>> Finished adding component SAG_mService <<<<<

Building files for Engine_1_0…

C:\Program Files\Software AG\Studio3.5\mService\mService_FieldRep.workdir\Engine_1_0\project\classes_to_compile\mService_Dispatcher1036385888625\StartModel_AddWorkOrder_action5.java:3: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class SessionData

import com.covigo.flow.SessionData;

^

C:\Program Files\Software AG\Studio3.5\mService\mService_FieldRep.workdir\Engine_1_0\project\classes_to_compile\mService_Dispatcher1036385888625\StartModel_AddWorkOrder_action5.java:8: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class SessionData

public void exec(com.covigo.flow.SessionData sessionData) throws Exception{

^

2 errors
BUILD FAILED
--------------------------------

The error refers to this class com.covigo.flow.SessionData, I believe it should be com.covigo.lib.SessionData. How do I get this fixed?

rgds
Paulus

The problem seems to be the component mservice_Dispatcher, which is used inside mservice_FieldRep. Make sure that this is accessible in Studio/studio/components.

regards,
Waltraud

It seems that one difference between studio 3.0 and 3.5 is that the sessionData class has been moved from the com.covigo.flow to com.covigo.lib

the mService jar file that has been distributed to everyone was compiled with studio 3.0; so if you use this component in studio 3.5 you will get a compile error. what needs to be done is to recompile the mServiceDispatcher component with studio 3.5

Can someone confirm this please?