Missing Units when upgrading stack through Command Central

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to upgrade webMethods products through Command Central using the upgrade stacks feature. I have two machines, one running the Command Central (CCE and SPM) and a second one with some products (SPM, Integration Server, Universal Messaging) both running in 10.7 version and trying to upgrade to 10.11. When i do the upgrade i get an error stating that there are missing Units:

job: 51 → Un-handled internal server error. Error occurred while creating a template on the remote managed node with alias: server2.
Remote task status is [SPMTEME0019] Error occurred during execution of operation APPLY on template migration_generated_Stack1_Infrastructure_server2_inline-template-OSGI-SPM_server2
[EXPLANATION] The error occurred when executing the specified operation. [ACTION] Check the logs for more details about the error. >> [SPMCOME0007] Un-handled internal server error.
Last action status: Units ‘[com.softwareag.event.routing.configuration.feature.feature.group 10.7.0.0000-0445, com.softwareag.events.deployment.feature.feature.group 10.7.0.0000-0368, com.softwareag.eda.deployment.service.feature.feature.group 10.7.0.0000-0445,
com.softwareag.events.spm.feature.feature.group 10.7.0.0000-0368]’ are not installed [EXPLANATION] A Platform Manager Exception occurred. [ACTION] Resolve the exception. [EXPLANATION] A Platform Manager Exception occurred. [ACTION] Resolve the exception.

I have checked the products installed and I have everything event related installed including all the latest fixes. In the directory /opt/softwareag/common/runtime/bundles i have deployer-acdl-shared, digital-event-services, digital-event-services-cc, digital-event-services-shared, event-routing, event-routing-cc, event-routing-shared; in these there are “units” with names very similar to the ones in the error but not quite the same.

So, does anyone know what bundle I need that includes these units, or any other workaround for this?

Thanks in advance, I usually find very useful information around here and hope you can help me out!

Regards,
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Best would be to open a support incident and provide CCE logs and the templates used for the migration.

Many Thanks
Nikolay

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.