Mashzone Active Transfer Analytics - HTTP ERROR 404

HI Team,

Trying to access Active Transfer Analytics through Mashzone and getting " HTTP ERROR 404 " error.

Appreciate if you could suggest any solution for it.

Appreciate if someone could help on this issue. It’s holding up our Demo.

HI,

Can please share how you are accessing analytics. Is it in ActiveTransfer new UI or MWS?

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Hello,

I am accessing Mashzone with port 8080 and then trying to access “ActiveTransfer_Analytics_Dashboard" by clicking on it after login to Mashzone URL. Also, if “ActiveTransfer_Analytics_Dashboard" working then I’ll access it through MWS (under Analytics).

Currently I am getting “ HTTP 404 error”.

Thanks,

-Ishwar Wagh

Hi Ishwar,

Did you import the dashboard using padmin command?

padmin importDashboard -l http://host:port/mashzone -f <ActiveTransfer_Analytics_Dashboard.zip location> -u Administrator -w manage –o

Please run the above command again at directory MashZoneNG\prestocli\bin and share the response that gets printed on console log.
Also make sure that database driver is in place and database connection is successful.

Thanks,
Syam

Hello,

I did it the same way you mention, jdbc drives in place and database connection works or shows successful through mashzone admin console. Is there a command I can use to delete/update the dashboard?

If I run it now it shows dashboard is already exist. But when I try to open it it gives 404 HTTP error.

Thanks,
-Ishwar Wagh

Which Mashzone version and fix levels you are using? Could you share all log files under MashZoneNG\apache-tomcat\logs when you view ActiveTransfer dashboard?

Hello,

We are using Version 10.7 and attached are logs.

Is there a way I can use “import” command to delete/update existing dashboard?

Thanks,

-Ishwar Wagh

server.log (146 KB)

The “-o” parameter should already do the trick to overwrite a dashboard if it exists.

I tried running the command but it gives message it’s already exist instead of overwriting that’s the reason I thought deleting it completely and then run the command again.

Is there a way I can delete it ?

Hope you can find something through logs and help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
-Ishwar Wagh

Hello,

Did you find anything which can help to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
-Ishwar Wagh

Hi Ishwar Wagh,

Seems like we need a screen sharing session to trouble shoot your issue. Request you to create a support ticket for the issue you are facing.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Hi Ishwar, please create a support incident and let us know.

Support Incident: 5452207 created.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.