Mapping problem with in the documents

Hi,
i have a problem while mapping between the documents. i am able to extract the data from the database, but while mapping, some of the values are not coming to pipeline. Here are the steps i followed.

1.invoke the adapter service to get the values from the database
2.Loop over the Document/results
3.Then mapping the Document/result with the other document.

interesting thing is i can able to see all the values from the database in the pipiline, but while mapping those values with another document some values were missing. Those fields were GrossWeight, NetWeight,Total GrossWeight etc…

i appreciate if anyone can help me regarding this

Hi Vasu,
Could you send screen shot of the pipeline where the documents are mapped.
Regards,
RDS

Looks like the values you are having trouble with are numeric. I recommend setting the “output field type” in your select call to return java.lang.String. I have had mapping issues before with java.math.BigDecimal and java.sql.Date. Most of the time i use java.lang.String and java.util.Date only. The String is pretty much a defacto standard as an information medium within developer.

Note, if you change your output field type, your mappings will need to be corrected too!

-greg

Hi Greg,
i resolved the problem by changing the output field type to java.lang.String instead of java.math.BigDecimal and it works for me.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion
Vasu