Managed Host nodes not visible on SMH

Hi

We have CentraSite installed on Unix . There are two CentraSite nodes and registry is clustered in an active/passive mode across the two nodes. The SMH on active node should ideally display both the host machines. While logging into SMH I am not able to view any of the nodes on which CentraSite is installed. I only see a blank page. I need to restart registry through SMH but since node is not visible I am not able to. As of now registry is down . The inoadmin command is also throwing following error

$ ./webmethods80csasoa/CentraSite/bin/inoadmin start CentraSite
INODST1751: (ARG0401) Cannot find language library (language resource not installed for product).
INODSI2271: (ARG0401) Cannot find language library (language resource not installed for product).
INODSE2241: (ARG0401) Cannot find language library (language resource not installed for product).
INODSF1436: (ARG0401) Cannot find language library (language resource not installed for product).

As such I am not able to login in CentraSite Control and getting the following error, since I am not able to restart registry.

Connection handler com.centrasite.control.login failed to establish connection.
Reason: Database access error. Can’t connect to server CentraSite.
Plug-in com.centrasite.control has been disabled

Thanks and regards
Karan Sharma

Hi Karan,

I think you have a problem with your apache.
Check if it is running and also verify your hostname and domain name are correctly set.

Hi Karan,

Shuaib is right, the apache needed to access CentraSite seems to be not running, please start the corresponding daemon in /etc/init.d. In addition, before you can run run the inoadmin script you need to parse the centrasite_setenv.sh file in the /CentraSite/bin directory, e.g. via “. centrasite_sentenv.sh” on Unix/Linux.

Regards,
Gerald

Hi Gerald\Suhaib,

I was able to resolve this issue with exactly the same steps as suggested by you. Since we have many environments where Centrasite is running, in one these environments I even tried out replacing the regfile with regfile_bck which worked then and I was able to bring up Centrasite Registry using inoadmin command. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
Karan

I found Gerald’s response very useful. Even on CentraSite 9.6, when I ran inoadmin.exe in Windows, I was getting this message:

Cannot find language library (language resource not installed for product)

Executing centrasite_setenv.cmd before running inoadmin.exe solved this issue.