Jquery framework default image file missing.

Dear All,

We have a custom gadget intended to display some data in business console. In this gadget, we have a button and while clicking on this , we are displaying a confirm window using jquery dialog. The dialog launching perfectly, but the image at the top right corner for the closing the dialog is missing. We found that, this dialog is actually looks for an image file (ui-icons_777777_256x240.png) and which expects to be in folder “/wmbcgadgets/style/images/”. We have searched for this folder “wmbcgadgets” and does not exists.

Where should we copy these image files which are expected to referred by jquery UI framework ?

Thanks and Regards
Anish

Hi Anish,

Would it be possible to share your gadget implementation, if not the full implementation just a sample gadget showing the issue would be helpful in providing you a solution.

Vinay

Dear Vinay,

Thanks for your looking into this issue.

Please find the sample gadget war file attached.

Also I have attached an image file which describe the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Anish
JQ_File_Test.war (19.9 KB)

Hi Anisha,

I don’t think you have given me the right war file, the contents do not have reference to ui-icons_777777_256x240.png anywhere, can you please check the war file again and if you are sure you have provided the correct war file, please point me to the implementation details where i can find reference to the image ui-icons_777777_256x240.png

Regards

Vinay

Dear Vinay,

Thank you for the reply.

The war file which I sent you is the correct one. Using which we can reproduce the same issue which we are stating about.

But, please note that, there is no implementation in our custom gadget which directly refer this image file. Our custom gadget actually using the jQuery library provided by MWS Platform/Business console and when generating a confirm window using this jQuery library, it is actually looking for this image file(ui-icons_777777_256x240.png) in the location “wmbcgadgets/styles/images/”. Please refer the image file which I have attached in the previous post.

Thanks and Regards,
Anish

Hi Anish,

Please check again, i do not see same behavior as in your case, see the attached screenshot.

Regards

Vinay