JDBC Adapter 601

Hi Raghu,

I copied those files which u said into is/lib directory. Then it giving following error while enabling connection. plz see this error n give me the solution.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource connections:connection1.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection connections:connection1: after 1 attempt(s).
javax/sql/DataSource

Thnx & Regrds

Babu

BSBabu,

The error you are receiving is caused by the IS inability to find the class ‘javax/sql/DataSource’.

In your message you mentioned placing the jars in the IS/lib directory.
You need to place the jars in the IS/lib/jars directory.

Try this.

Babu,

Also put javaxsql.zip in this directory

• create a directory called “…\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static(new directory)” .Finally restart IS.

Hi,

I copied msutil.jar, msbase.jar, mssqlserver.jar files into IS\lib\jars directory. I placed javaxsql.zip file into packages\jdbcadapter\code\jars\static directory. while giving connection i gave following parameters

Transaction Type: LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class : com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource
serverName : name of the server
user : sa
password :sa
Retype password: sa
databaseName : database name
portNumber : 1433
networkProtocol :nil
Other Properties :nil
Enable Connection Pooling: true
Minimum Pool Size :default
Maximum Pool Size : default
Pool Increment Size : default
Block Timeout (msec) : default
Expire Timeout (msec) : default
Startup Retry Count: default
Startup Backoff Timeout (sec) : default

After creating connection, while enabling it, I am getting following error.

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource conn:conn1.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
javax/sql/PooledConnection

Plz. let me know the solution for this error.

Thnx & Regds

Babu

Hi,

Plz let me know about this error, while enabling jdbc connection.

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource conn:conn1.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
javax/sql/PooledConnection

Thnx & Regds
Babu

Babu,
I believe you have all the necessary jar files in the above mentioned locations and restarted IS.

Also one suggestion set this lin the

Other Properties:selectMethod=cursor and also set min and max,timeout parameters etc…

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

Thank you very much to Raghu, RMG, Adam for cooperation. Atlast I got enabled connection.

thnx & Regds

Babu

Hi,

Let me know how many rows effected while updating the table by using the jdbc adapter service. which settings we need to set.

Thnx & Regds
Babu

Babu,

Are you using JDBCAdapter updateSQL template?

Hi Babu

If u r using JDBCAdapter UpdateSQL Template, the number of rows affecting u’r query depends on WHERE condition you specify.

Regards

Jimmy

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource eg:ram.
javax/sql/DataSource

Rajesh,

Where you getting this error?

When logging into TNConsole?or when creating JDBC Pools or JDBC Adapter Connection?

Regards,

i face this problem after logging in TNconsole and when creating a new profile.

no profile is created on tn console,when creating new profile it gives
following errors

1. Error encountered invoking wm.tn.profile:addProfile com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException: Error encountered adding profile to the database.
    (0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be truncated.
    (1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be truncated.
    (2) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]The statement has been terminated.
    (3) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]The statement has been terminated.
    (4) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]The statement has been terminated.

2. Profile and security information saved with error: Return value for ProfileStore.getProfileStore().getMyId() is null

send u r ways to correct it

Rajesh,

Please make sure that you executed all the necessary TN DB SQLServer scripts,and also check if the profile data messing anything before inserting into TNDB.

sir, i am sure that i executed all the necessary TN DB SQLServer scripts,and also check for the profile data missing anything before inserting into TNDB.is there any other problem for it suggest it to
me THANKS for u r suggestion

regards 
rajesh

Rajesh,

I am not sure what could be the problem other than above,try to contact wm tech support for faster resolution if this is a critical issue and show stopper.

HTH,
RMG

Rajesh

Try the fix TNS_6-0-1_Fix39 from webMethods assuming u r using 601

Thahir

Hi,

Does anyone have a good sample for Stored Procedure Notification? What would be ideal way to

1. ensure that records do not get deleted, if notification did not reach.
  2. What does stored procedure need to return, if there are no records to be notified?

hai thahir,
yes i am using webmethods6.0.1,then how can i fix the error,
i can’t under stand u r suggestion clearly.let me know u r idea in some elaborate manner.