Here is an odd one. Our Repository is an Access file. On a test machine we were changing some screens and fields for new layouts when it was discovered that all of the Tables were gone. We are talking about 35 or more that just vanished. The other structures were OK, but no tables. We restored the mdb Repository file from a backup copy and all was fine, but have you had any problems like this with the access Repository?
This is not sound familiar :? .
Can you send me the repository itself (the access file), GXZ, list of the changes you made that caused the tables to disappear (you wrote:
I have attached a zip file with the repository, gxz file, and the log files from that day. Now, the changes that were being made only brought to light the problem, they did not cause it. It had been there previously but was not noticed. Our scenario is this: I maintain the repository on my PC as a master and I then copy it to others as needed for programming. It helps to keep integrity (usually). So, the problem existed on my PC first and was transferred to another. I have a good backup from May 1st, and noticed the problem on May 8th. In between I do not remember any changes being made. I will look for the logs but I think they were erased. I do remember this problem happening several years ago when I first started developing in Applinx, but I’m not sure if it was Tables or Screens. I assumed it was something I did wrong and just restored from a backup. As for recreating the problem, I cannot. We have tried but it just won’t break. Hope this helps you in your research.
Thanks for the files and information,
We will further research the problem.
If you get any new information please send it to us.