It is not possible to generate a DATA BROWSER REPORT, it sends the same error in any DDM

NaturalOne, Ver. 9.1.2,

It is not possible to generate a DATA BROWSER REPORT, it sends the same error in any DDM.

Hello NaturalOne team:

It is not possible to generate a DATA BROWSER REPORT, it sends the same error in any DDM.

I have tried with several DDMs and the error is the same, it is not possible to generate a DATA BROWSER REPORT, I attach screens with the sequence and the error.

Thanks.

Fernando, the message reads: “User is not authorized to use this file”, so you’ll need to talk to the Natural Security administrator to grant access to these DDMs,

Hi, Wolfgang.

We are new to Natural One, our entire team, and all users and programmers get the same error, is it not that something is missing in the installation or configuration parameters in the NaturalOne Administration?

If you run data browser from an environment which has read access to the file, you should be able to browse it.

image001.jpg

The ADABAS files are housed in a partition of the Mainframe, which is the Development environment. If I enter from the Mainframe I can see the information without any problem. but from NaturalOne I have not been able to see the records of said file.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.