Issue with sending EDIFACT 95A IFTMIN to TN

Hi all

I want to send 1 UNEDIFACT 95A IFTMIN document to TN by using wm.EDIINT.send service.
the flow which I created as below

1. call pub.string:stringToBytes with input are edi string data and UTF-8 endcoding
  2. call pub.io:byteToStream to convert byte to stream
  3. call wm.EDIINT.send with input data/contentType is application/edifact

Here is the problem: I checked transaction in TN, as my expectation UNEDIFACT 95A Envelope must be recognized by TN but the EDIINT - default document for EDI was recognized.
In EDITPA, the splitOption is Interchange.

Besides that, if I submit EDI data using EDI Admin page, it is OK - UNEDIFACT 95A Envelope was recognized.

I also checked the server log, the result is “pipeline will be a wm.EDIINT.doc.EDIINTEnvelopeDocType”. As my expectation it must be “pipeline will be a wm.b2b.editn.EDIEnvelopeDocType”

Does anyone give my a help to send UNEDIFACT 95A Envelope to TN.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Tuan

But did you check the payload inside EDIINT message and it should have the EDIFACT data and userstatus should be “SendMsg: DONE”?

Are you seeing the document type unknown?

HTH,
RMGg

Thanks for reply rmg,

The document type is: EDIINT
The payload contained what I have sent, but the TN cannot recognized it is UNEDIFACT 95A Envelope.
Does I miss anything?

Rgds,
Tuan

If you see the EDIINT message successfully sent (got MDN receipt??) and contains the payload EDIIFACT edidata it should be fine right and you can ignore the Envelope.

HTH,
RMG

Possibly UTF-8 isn’t the encoding to use. Might try ISO8859-1.

If you see the EDIINT message successfully sent (got MDN receipt??) and contains the payload EDIIFACT edidata it should be fine right and you can ignore the Envelope.Here is the problem: I checked transaction in TN, as my expectation UNEDIFACT 95A Envelope must be recognized by TN but the EDIINT - default document for EDI was recognized.In EDITPA, the splitOption is Interchange.

Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Boots
Louis Vuitton