Is there is any way to get mappings in flow services??

Hi Experts,

Is there is any way in wM to get automatically mappings from source to target in pipeline mapping steps in flow services??i.e I need to get some sheet or document which contains all mapping information of variables/documents in that flow service .

Could any one guide on this topic please??

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir.

Please avoid creating duplicate topics.

You may have to create a service/utility to get the mappings from source to destination by reading flow.xml and I am sure it will cost more time.

OR

You can generate the HTML (documentation) for your flow service by “View as HTML” from developer/designer.

I am sorry. Going forward I will make sure to avoid duplicate posts.

““You may have to create a service/utility to get the mappings from source to destination by reading flow.xml and I am sure it will cost more time””

According to your statement, If I have 100 flow services I need to write that many customized services to get the mappings by reading each flow.xml??is my understanding correct??

Thanks and regards,
Sudhir.

Hmm this is my initial design solution to read the flow.xml and search for <MAPCOPY NAME=“Link” FROM=" TO=
parse.

You have to think of a solution to write a single flow service and read all the flow.xml based on the NS/node name and generate a .XLS file.

For now try using the option 2 as suggested by me in the initial post.

Thanks Mahesh for the guidance!

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir.

Please post your updates if you are success :slight_smile:

This can be done using JAVA Stax API. As custom parser for each flow service is a big overhead, we can create a generic XML Parser and then can format and write the parsed data accordingly.

Regards…
Abhishek Jain