Integration server

Hai,

Iam sending a EDI document into the integration server via HTTP( using pub.client:http),after sending document where i can see that document in integration server that means where it is stored.

with regards,
venkat

Venkat,

If you doing http post and invoking a service which receives EDI document this means IS will not store it anywhere instead the invoked service will process it further depends on your flow logic(explicitly store the document in a Database (using WmDB or JDBC Adapter services or write edistring to a file).Generally EDI document transports will be these gatways FTP,VAN(mailbox),EDIINT Module etc…

Another option is if you use TN component then route the EDI documents to tn:receive this will store in TN Database (any RDBMS),so that viewing and monitoring makes easier.(recommended)

There is a EDIINT module which will receive the EDI document from the Internet AS2 (http/https),go thru the documentation on this procedure this is some what complex and industry standard protocol.

HTH,
RMG.

Hai,

I send document to TN ,using wm.tn:receive.I know that is stored in TNDatabase.Where i can see TNDatabase for seeing that document.

with regards,
venkat

Venkat,

Why you want to explicitly see the document in the TN DB?what is your requirement elaborate on your process.

Actually you can view the document in TransactionAnalysis section itself.

Internally TN documents are persisted in the “Bizdoc” table,check it out.

HTH,
RMG

Hello,
I don’t think you meant you need to see the actual database entries. Since you did install the TN DB, you can go to Trading Networks Console. That should have been setup along side of the Developer under your Programs entries if you use Windows. The program group is “webMethods”. I am not sure about Linux/AS400/…

Hello,
For configuring Trading Network do I need to create a new database schema?
When I am going to open Trading Network console its giving an error
“Check that server specification is correct and that server is running and accessible”. Is this error due to not creating database?

Thanks & Regards
Joydeep

Hello,
How can I write java code in webMethods to retrieve a CLOB object from oracle database?
Thanks & Regards
Joydeep

Hi Joydeep

I think you are not quite in the correct thread… But hey, nevermind. Why would you want to do that anyway? You can use ‘simple’ Java JDBC connection classes (see [url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com) but that takes a helluva lot of work. While using the adapter services to retrieve the object and then Java services to work on it would be much wiser.

If you tell us what you are trying to achieve with your code, we might help you in a higher level solution…

Chris

Hello,
Can anybody please suggest that how to use webMethods adapter for custom Japanese application Zengin ? I have only this much information that the adapter is built on TCP/IP .

It will be great help if you can provide the following information:

1. Adapter documentation if available in English
  2. Adapter services (services supported) & service signatures
  3. Adapter configuration support (not of immediate concern)
  4. If the adapter is available for download from sites like advantage
  5. Communication constraints ( Since it is based on TCP / IP , most likely it will be synchronous request/reply mode of client server communication).All we need to is the ports used for this communication ( for issues like ports to be kept open at the firewalls etc)

Any other information on the same is also welcome.

Chris,
If I use wM adapter services then I can not retrieve a CLOB data from a database table.
It is giving an error:-

“Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Select.
oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleResultSet.getClob”.

Thanx for your time.
Joydeep

Hello,

I have just installed a new 6.1 Integration Server on UNIX Solaris 5.9. I am receiving the below message.

[PRT.0101.0512W] *** Database Storage problem. Exception: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01031: insufficient privileges.

Does anyone have idea why I am getting this error message? Also, how can I avoid this in the future installs?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Angela

Boy, is this a jumbled thread! I think Venkaka is asking a simple question relating to a complex issue, and though I’m leary to say this, I think Venkaka will need to work through EDI examples.

But as a simple answer (to his first question): HTTP posting EDI data to “webMethods” (or more usefully to Trading Networks) will require appropriate Content-Type in the HTTP header, which is something people commonly miss. I strongly suggest people trying to go through the manuals. I know webMethods comes with godzillion PDFs, so I’d suggest at least going through EDITNUserguide.pdf in WmEDITN package. You do have it installed, right?

Hello

I have several Integration Servers V6.1 that are not currently being backed up. How are you all backing up your Integration Servers these days?