Error While Installing TN Docment Types.

HI There,

While we were installing TN documents  from integration server.  I received the following error:

“X12_4010X12_810 document type and schema aren’t set in TN successfully. [ISS.0026.9102] Service ‘wm.b2b.editn:installTypes’ is not operational. To run this service, first recompile the Java source”

I found installTypes service in wmEDIforTN package. what does the  error mean, to recompile the java source. Could you please tell me what the java source i need to compile  first. (See The attachment too - Screen Shot)

Thanks in Advance,
Veera.

Veera,

Usually this error means that you haven’t compile your java service or your service wasn’t compiled because of some error in it. Since this is a built in service I am assuming you have brought this package from another version of IS or JVM where the service was first compiled, but it isn’t compatible with your current IS or JVM version.

Hello,

I also want to install the x12 4010. But where can I download? The menu under EDIINT is gray and can not be operated. Please help! Thank you.

do you have WmEDI package installed? you can try following service to install

wm.b2b.editn:installEDITypes

Hello,

I do appreciate your response. But I go to wmEDI->wm->b2b->edi, I did not see editn folder. Please let me know where I can get it.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I can install the EDI X12 from the admin page. But I want to install XML and Flatfile, can you tell me how to do it? I cannot see it in the TNcosole although it can be created on the doumetnation.
DocumetnType.jpg

Hello,

I was going through the posts and found this one.
Actually, can you explain your question again, because it seems a bit confusing to me.

As for the service, it is in WmEDIforTN. Can also find by searching.

Regards.

Hi wmGirl,

you have to create XML and flatFile TN Document types… for creation you can have a look at the TN users guide for more information.

Regards…

Hi Veera,
What version of wm you using?
Replacing the WmB2B Package should resolved the errors.

It’s a pretty old thread…we can close this…

Anyways thanks for looking back folks:

HTH,
RMG