Initiating Workflow By Subscribing to a Published Broker Document

Simple Scenario:

1. Read in XML File
  2. Publish to Broker
  3. Initiate simple Workflow by subscribing to document

Steps 1 & 2 work. Step 3 is the problem.

First node in the workflow is a broker component that is subscribing to the published broker document. I am configuring the output(subscriber) tab to reference the same document type I am publishing in step 2. I then wire the output data to a workflow document that is constructed identically to the document to which I am subscribing.

Next step, a task in which a user is to click a button (no logic). Then exit workflow.

Background - wm6.0.1 running on XP

FYI - I know the document is making it to the broker, because I also have a trigger on the integation server subscribing to the broker document - it works correctly.

Thanks for you thoughts.

Are you using the implentation module for subscribing the broker document that talks with broker from workflow?

RMG:

Thanks for the response.

You are on target - I did not include the subscription doc in the implementation module.

Things are working now!

Sorry,if my suggestion doesn’t helped.

Folks,
Working with WF6.1 here. We’re initiating an IntMod fine from a published document to the Broker, BUT it seems to be ‘single-threading’ - only one WF process happens even though multiple docs are published.
Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas?

Thanks

So I imported the document in the Implementation model and added it as a Data filed of Type (my subscribed doc wm:is:docrderRequest)
I then put a broker control node in a workflow in this model that passes a mapped copy of this document to a task.

I have generated the workflow and I would have thought that I would see a new client subscription for this in the Broker but I don’t?
Is that normal?

Okay, Found it in the documentation, sorry.
Workflow UsersGuide p.203.

I’m all set…