I have installed IS 9.7 and MWS 9.7 in the same server.
Fix levels are the latest(core fix4).
- IS: http://localhost:5197
- MWS: http://localhost:8597
- MWS SAML Resolver URL in IS Admin> Resource: “http://localhost:8597/services/SAML”
- My webMethods > System Settings > Servers
- INTEGRATION SERVER (MONITOR) HOST: localhost
- PORT: 5197
When I click “Check Server Status” in MWS, it failed and I see following error in IS log.
[ISC.0088.0001E] SOAPException: [ISS.0088.9125] SOAP request does not conform to the SOAP message model.
I tried to add another IS(also 9.7 with core fix4) in local MWS and it was able to connect to the IS successfully, which means my local IS has an issue.
Please advise what point i should check.