How to set agreement id for an xml file......

Hi,
I used routeXml service to route a XML document(in loop) to TN(for that I created an xml doc type in TN having attributes sender id,receiver id and document id).But now i want to use route to destination service (using its SOAP protocol).In this generic service (routeToDestination) agreement Id is used…So,i hav no clue how to add agreement Id for each XML document routed to TN,as in my XML document I do not hav ageement id(it has only sender id,receiver id and document id).
I tried using services set and update attributes(to set agreement id in TN) in my loop before routing the xml document.But its not working ok.
Can anyone help me with this kind if situation.Thanks in advance.

Regards
Anupam

What you are aksing about TPA agreement ID?

If you want to create custom attribute in TN you can create it in via Document attributes and create New and set in this in the processing rule Extended Criteria attribute (routeToDestination) Equals your value and then when TN receives the XML transactions it routes to the appropriate destination service.But you will need to have different set combinations of rules etc…

Is this what you are looking for setup?

HTH,
RMg

Hi RMG,
Thanks a lot for the reply…But I m looking 4 something else…Actually for each XML document routed to the TN,it is having transaction in the TN carrying with it only document id,sender id and receiver id(bcoz the TN XML document type which i created is having only these attributes mentioned above and my xml document is not having that agreement id in it).
So,I want to add agreement id with each of this XML document transaction(in TN) from developer itself(by hardcoding agreement id from the developer).
But routeXML service will only route the XML document(s) from developer to TN and its not having agreement id in it as i already mentioned(it only has senderid,receiverid,documentid).
I can’t hardcode agreement id in XML doc as its not having any ageement id field in it.So my question is with each xml document routed to TN,i want to add agreement id also from the developer itself along with senderid,receiverid,document id.

For this I tried using setAttribute(ageementid) and updateAttribute services in the loop (in developer) which is routing the XML documets one by one.But this idea is not adding agreement id to each xml document routed(in loop).

How to add agreement id to all xml documents routed…Sorry if I am confusing u:confused:

Regards
Anupam

Ya true… its really confusing…make it simple.

To my understanding -

As asked by rmg : What you mean by AgreementId ? is it TPA ?

If so - Agreement Id is internal to the TN, it is not to be kept in the business transactions(or in the xml’s you are talking of)

-Naidu

Hi Naidu
Thanx for showing ur interest but the problem is solved now…:slight_smile:
Actually i wanted to set agreement id for each xml document(s) which i was routing to the TN from developer(as these xml doc is not having agreement id as a field,i was facing issues).so i used wm.tn:setAttributes and wm.tn:updteAttributes services(to set the agreement id for each xml doc routed to TN) after using routeXml service (all in loop).In this way its setting agreement id each time the loop is routing the XML doc(s) to TN.
Yesterday it was not working(some issues with server ),but today its working fine…:slight_smile:

Regards
Anupam

OK good to go and you have what you need runtime services via set/updateAttributes.

HTH,
RMg

Hi RMG,
Yeah u r rite…:)Thank you once again for the continuous help without which a newbie like me can never learn…This site is the best for webmethod users…such instant replies…:slight_smile: Cheers to u people…:slight_smile:

Yes we try our best to respond…

Good day to you!