Need help LcomwmdataIData1d603a1

Hi Gurus,

I am getting a strange problem, while doining the appendToRecordList I am getting the error as [[Lcom.wm.data.IData;@1d603a1 

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
The [[ indicates that you are trying to append a table to a list. Is that correct that you are working with 2 dimensions? You may want to loop over the outer dimension and use this service on each list.
If you are working in flow, you can easily see the difference. If this is in a java service, the your cast should be (com.wm.data.IData). Good day

Yemi Bedu

Hi Thanks for the resopnse,

Yes your right, i did the changes and it worked out. Now i have one problem, I am sending the data to trading network, but the trading network is not invoking the approite processingrule. I dont know why,  

when i check the server logs i can i am getting the following log 

2005-09-01 18:47:28 EDT [ISU.0000.9999D] Inserting doc m1oj8k0v0o9tv20o000001r8 into datastore [TRNSERV.000016.000073]

please tell me how to solve this

thanks in advance.

Hello,
Is the User Status set to IGNORE, if so you may want to check that the processing rule is actually turned on. The light bulb should be grey when you pick its entry and enabled set to yes. Also, double check the rule that you have to appropriate senders, receivers, document types, “any user status” (unless other needed), action tab set to perform one the many actions (email, service, status change, etc.).

Is TN properly recognizing the document? If so and you can see it in Transaction Analysis Tab, please open the entry and tell, in paired format, the entries under the Activity Log tab. The headers you should reference are the Class and Brief Message. You can select and contrl-C copy the information. Good day.

Yemi Bedu

Hi Everybody,

I am goining through THE strange situation., please help me. 

Iam doining the EDI to XML, My requirment is i have to sent xml to my trading network. I did the parsing OF the EDI document and converted into xml, to send that document to TN i am using the a routeXML service. When iam sending the document to the TN, its not able to recougnize the doucment, so iam getting the sendername as “unknown”, receiver as " unknow" and doucment Type as " unknow". If i resubmit the document to TN using the Document submission option in TNWEB then iam able to see the document with right sender, receiver and document Type.

My question is why its happening Please help me to find the solution for the problem. 

Thanks in ADVANCE.

Hi Everybody,

I am goining through THE strange situation., please help me.

Iam doining the EDI to XML, My requirment is i have to sent xml to my trading network. I did the parsing OF the EDI document and converted into xml, to send that document to TN i am using the a routeXML service. When iam sending the document to the TN, its not able to recougnize the doucment, so iam getting the sendername as “unknown”, receiver as " unknow" and doucment Type as " unknow". If i resubmit the document to TN using the Document submission option in TNWEB then iam able to see the document with right sender, receiver and document Type.

My question is why its happening Please help me to find the solution for the problem.

When i checked the logs in the TNcon iam getting the following error,
Recognition was ambiguous. The following BizDocTypes were recognized: [ac180159f70d1dd4000006e4 - Generic XML PO] , [7f000001f70d64910000017c - X12 Envelope]

Thanks in ADVANCE.

munner,

“Recognition was ambiguous. The following BizDocTypes were recognized: [ac180159f70d1dd4000006e4 - Generic XML PO] ,[7f000001f70d64910000017c - X12 Envelope]”

I think the problem is there are 2 documents in TN which satisfies the documents you submit.so, add the documents starting from more particular and ending with a generic one.

hope this helps.

ramesh.

Hi ,

Thanks for the quick response.  

May i know which two documents you are talking about. Please advice.  

Thanks,

Hi ,

I got you, I think you are talking about the document Type. Tell me how i do arange the documents starting from the more particular and ending with a generic one. 

The problem which i am facing is with the doucment type position? 

When i am sending document to TN i am calling the Generic doucment which position is 14/40 , where should i place the generic document. Iam not getting any idea please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think the default processing Rule getting selected, when i am sending the document to the TN. is it? 

If yes my question is why its not selecting the defalut Processing Rule when i do the resubmition of the document? 

Is am i goining in right way, Please advice. 

Thanks

muneer,

first tell me how many TN Xml Document types you have created for the xml file you are submitting.if you have created more than one, then try to disable one i.e the more particular one and run the test all over again and let me know the results.

ramesh.

Hi,

Thanks, I have created only one TN XML document Type.

When i am sending the document to TN using the routeXML service, I am not able to see the document in the TNConsole. But i can see the docuemnt in the TNWeb, If i resubmit the doucment using the TNWeb, then its picking the right Processing Rule(its not picking the default processing rule). 

Please advice

Hello,
I did a search on advantage, this was the best that I came up with there: webMethods_Integration_Platform_Error_Message_Reference_6_1_and_6_1_5.pdf

TRNSERV.000013.000025 The signature query for doctype <doctypename> identified the <xqlquery> node as the target of
the signature, but this node is not unique in this document. Signing cannot proceed.
Cause: Either the structure of the document is incorrect or the query that Trading Networks uses to extract the
signature is incorrect in the TN document type.
Response: If the document structure is incorrect, notify the document sender. If the query is not correct, adjust
the signature query for this TN document type. To do so, use the Document Type screen of the Trading
Networks Console to update the TN document type. Note that if your XQL query is returning an array of
nodes, you can force it to return a single node by adding a subscript. For example, change “/anXMLtag” to
“/anXMLtag[0]”.

This is not directly related to your problem, but you still may want to go to the TN Console and make sure the data loads right. You can load a sample and do queries on it to see what you get back. Maybe the document itself is specifying to generic of an identifier.

I also saw this in an SR which did have your specific message:
[url=“http://advantage.webmethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?w=0&targChanId=knowledgebase&oid=1611694597”]http://advantage.webmethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?w=0&targChanId=knowledgebase&oid=1611694597[/url]

They said that there was something in pipeline before hand that was the cause. Maybe you can set a field in a temp document to the value of the XML and then scope to the temp document when submitting to TN. Good day.

Yemi Bedu

muneer,

i have no clue about this strange behaviour.
but as a workaround you can try this.create a map step before calling routeXml and in that add a document by name TN_parms and add a field by name “recognize” to it and give it some value let’s say “true”.and map TN_parms to TN_parms of routeXml service.Now edit the TN Xml document type and go to pipeline variables and add TN_parms/recognize in Name and under value set it to true.

hope this helps.

ramesh.

Hi ,

Thanks for the idea, Its a really great idea. But i can't use that idea because my other two patners are using the same TN document Types.I can change for only one patner, IS't IT? 

Lets try with the other alternatives. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

While runing the routeXML service, in TN_parms doucment i am getting the following values, May this help to solve the problem. If yes please tell me how. 

TN_parms 
     $contentType--------------application/x-wmidatabin 
     $contentEncoding----------null 

Please advice.

muneer,

I think you can implement this because,for the other TP’s what you have to do is,have different identifying queries and set different values for them so that they can be identified in a different way.for example you can do is create an identifying query identifying the sender,which you will be having it somewhere in the XML file.and along with this you can include pipeline matching variable.so whenever a doc is sent by other TP,first it will check for identifying query and also the pipeline variable and recognizes the document.if you have let’s say 4 TP’s, then you should have four different TN document types and the only difference will be the value of the identifying query should be different for different TP’s.
i still think this can be done.
Any ideas from the experts?

ramesh.

Hello,
Without anyone else saying otherwise, I would have to concede in thinking that your problem has to do with uniqueness on the document level. You may do well to at least try out what ramesh suggested. You can change the format back whether it works or not.
Oh and the document types are disjoint from the partners. There association happens in the processing rules. I would be inclined to think that this would be a problem with them as well. If not, maybe instead of adding a field, there is an existing field you can overload to function similarly. Good day.

Yemi Bedu

Hi,

Thanks, 
 ITs not having any problem to my other clients.  
 As you said existing field, May i know which is that existing field. and where can i find that existing field. And what the Procedure to use the existing fields. 

Thanks, waiting for response.

Hi,

Thanks all of you,

I think i have solved the problem. I just disable the the X12 Envelpoe TN document tye. After disabling the X12 Envelpoe TN document tye I did run the routeXML and It is working fine. I mean to say ITs picking the right processing Rule. 

I think its a problem with the "Recognition was ambiguous Documents", (its recognizing the two document type one is XML Document Type and one X12 Document Type. 

Now my question is. "The way i did, is right"?. Please Advice. 

one more thing i am not using the X12 Document Type anywhere.

Thanks,