Need help LcomwmdataIData1d603a1

muneer,

Glad that you have found the solution.
There is no problem in disabling X12 Envelope when you are not submitting EDI documents.
Strange thing i dont understand is how an XML file is linked to X12 Envelope.

ramesh.

Strange thing even i dont understand how can XML file is linked to X12 Envelope basically XQL queries are different for both of them when recognizing the doctypes.Then it X12Envelope should not stop the PRule set for the xml.Please check thoroughly your processing rules if you can find some messy stuff selected in either of the doctypes.

Its weired.

Hi,

Thanks to you all, 

Actually my senario is like convering the EDI to XML file and send to tranding netwok. 

What i did wrong, was i didnt drop the EDI fields in the pipline thats why it was picking the two document types one is XML which i am sending through the routeXML and one is X12 Envelope. 

There is no need of disabling the X12 Envelope TN Document Type. Only the thing is to drop the EDI fields in the pipline when we are not using it. 

Thank you all again.

hmm…got it…

Cleaning pipeline always help when trouble shooting/debugging…Some times safe way is clearPipeline ofcourse preserve the required ones which are used in the further flows.

Have a nice weekend…