sorry for asking repeated queries. I have searched the whole forum about my issue but no luck…
Query is related to have pipeline data in processing rule service. below are the things there in my code.
- Sending an EDI standard document(Header document (requestId,Sender and receiver details for updating things in DB) and EDI Segment details document) To TN by tn:receive service.
- Processing rule service is invoked but i am very much interested in Header document ((requestId,Sender and receiver details for updating things in DB)). ie I want Header document to come along with BIZDOC. FYI, Explicitly I have placed Header as input in processing rule service.
- I have preserved EDIDATA and Header document in the service which sends EDIDATA to TN
- Execution mode is synchronous in processing rule service.
- As everybody knows, Header document will not there in EDI standard but i need to track it processing rule service to update the DB status and to catch error if any failure.
Please provide your valuable suggestion on this. Really thanks in advance.