How to login to http://localhost:9991/smh/login.htm ?

How to login to http://localhost:9991/smh/login.htm ?

What login and password to enter?

Ruslan

Hi Ruslan,

You have to enter your Windows username and password, which must be the same as the ones of the user who installed Tamino.

For example, you would enter “Administrator” as the username if you installed Tamino as a local administrator and “domain/Administrator” if you installed it as a domian administrator.

Thank you.
But I it does not recognize my NT Username/Password.

I tried Local Administrative account and Domain’s administrative account.

Nothing helps.

Ruslan

Hi,

please ensure all of the following:

1. Login has to be performed as the user that has installed Tamino on your machine.
(User who can install Tamino must have Administrator privileges, but not necessarily go by the name “Adminisrator”.)

2. You must use the same login mechanism you would use for windows login, i.e. domain-name/username + password OR username + password.

If nothing other helps, use regedit with path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software AG\Tamino Manager\users

and look up which username is valid for login.

Kind regards,

Andreas

I had the problem with Tamino Starter Kit, the problem was with my password. If you are using ‘&’ or ‘%’ in you password change it!!!

It helps me :smiley:

Enjoy Tamino!

Hi Artur,

I’ve no problems with characters & and % in my password. Was it a complex sequence ?

regards

Andrzej

Hello Andrzej!

Try password like this:

AAA&BBB100%

And remember that it’s chacked with Tamino Starter Kit (2.2.1.2)

Regardes

it is verrrrrry funny to have in windows 2000 a username with a space in it (the default if you put in firstname lastname via installation of w2k) there should be a serious login failure in tamino, because it cut the lastname off. :mad:

quote:
Originally posted by hbaxmann:
it is verrrrrry funny to have in windows 2000 a username with a space in it (the default if you put in firstname lastname via installation of w2k) there should be a serious login failure in tamino, because it cut the lastname off. :mad:

We checked that and have seen, that we really have a problem with spaces and special characters in the login name. We will fix this problem as soon as possible and provide a solution with version 2.1.3. of ARGUS.

I too am having problems with Login. I checked out the registry key (which i found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software AG\Tamino\2.3.1.4\User Info
according to this key my username is ‘User’ which I don’t remember entering at any stage, and isn’t my Win2K logon.
Where to from now?

The correct place in the registry for Tamino Manager Users is:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Software AG\System Management Hub\Products\Tamino\Users

Under this key, there are list of users and only these users are allowed to Administrate Tamino on the machine.

Thanks for that, I’m cooking with gas now!!!