Can someone walk me through the install and configure of the default broker that comes with 6.1?? Here are the steps I’m following:
- In WM installer, choose “webMethods Broker” under Runtime Environments. Only checkbox under that is Java API Runtime 6.1.0. I am choosing the relevant IS and TN options as well.
- Startup IS.
- Broker is currently not configured.
- Go into webMethods admin, choose broker under Settings
- Configure Broker connection to connect to port 6849 on the same server IS resides on. Use default name, group, prefix, Cert name, Password, Client Authentication are NULL. Restart server.
- When I startup I get “Error ‘java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect’ was reported by the socket call.” errors. Ive tried using localhost and the exact IP the IS server is running on. No luck.
I also cannot find the WmBrokerAdmin package anywhere on my system. Uninstalling broker and reinstalling means I have to also uninstall IS which I want to avoid. At a loss as to what’s happening.
Can anyone point me in the right direction??