not connect to Broker

Hello.
I installed Integration server and webBroker . But when I start up IS (cmd: server.bat -debug 6 -log none), I get this message error :
Not performing broker push (not connected)
(I checked in AdminisdtrativeTools/Services are Broker Monitor and Broker services running , ang it is ok- it is running).

How can I fix the problem?

You need to configure IS to connect to a Broker.

Can you be more specific, please? because I just start to learn and work in WM.
I followed instruction how to install and configure IS step by step , but when I come to the part when I must start up and configure IS , then I get that error.

You’ll find the information you need in the IS Administrator’s Guide. You really should spend lots of time with this document.

Search for “Configuring the Server to Connect to a Broker”.

The message you see is merely informational. When you start IS you’ll see this message until you configure the connection to the Broker. Continue with the instructions from the guide as Mark described and you’ll be fine.

you can do configuration of broker easily on going through the webMethods Integration Server Administration Guide "Configuring the Server to Connect to a Broker Page 107 " :slight_smile:

Hi mate,

1. First connect to the IS as http://servername:port
  2. In the navigation panel there is a Setting panel inside that Broker link
    click on it
  3. one window will pop up
  4. click on edit broker setting click on the top of the page
  5. Click on Configure option button and save the configuration
  6. now restart the server
    finish

Gurus,

Im very new to wm,:confused: I have WM 6.5 on my laptop and have only one IS.
I have similar error as this guy, I entered the parameters,went through documentation etc, still couldnt make my IS connect to Broker, and
getting the same “Broker push not performing”.

parameters I gave are :
Broker Host:mycomputername:port(i tried5555 and 6849 none workd)
Broker name:Broker name
Client Group:IntegrationServer
Client Prefix gW7mjOaldvZvq2IZ
Use SSL No Connected No I checked Broker Monitor and Broker server : They are running.
when I logged in wmbroker admin page,
it has following message:
Name Connected Status Connections Description Version SAG Yes 1 - 6.5.0.2.730 122005 SP2 SAG:5555 In Progress - - - -
Shuld i try changing BROKER licence key, donno even where to change it though. vry confusd…
Any help will be greatly appreciated,

regards
Devg

Gurus,

Im very new to wm,:confused: I have WM 6.5 on my laptop and have only one IS.
I have similar error as this guy, I entered the parameters,went through documentation etc, still couldnt make my IS connect to Broker, and
getting the same “Broker push not performing”.

parameters I gave are :
Broker Host:mycomputername:port(i tried5555 and 6849 none workd)
Broker name:Broker name
Client Group:IntegrationServer
Client Prefix gW7mjOaldvZvq2IZ
Use SSL No Connected No I checked Broker Monitor and Broker server : They are running.
when I logged in wmbroker admin page,
it has following message:
Name Connected Status Connections Description Version SAG Yes 1 - 6.5.0.2.730 122005 SP2 SAG:5555 In Progress - - - -
Shuld i try changing BROKER licence key, donno even where to change it though. vry confusd…
Any help will be greatly appreciated,

regards
Devg