How to generate CONTRL when receive customer order

hi,
my customer release order via AS2, using EDI FACT format, customer ask me to response CONTRL, how will i set in wM, can generate CONTRL when receive orders
should i add a mapping for CONTRL, or the CONTRL can be generated automatically
please advise, thanks

best wishes
Emily

CONTRL is a EDIFACT Acknowledgment same like X12 997 FA…Did you set FA Generation ON in the TPA?

May be couple of options:
Based on the receiver trigger a rule that invokes custom wapper service with (logic for EDIINT:send) and bizdoc and editn_env as inputs.

Another option is to create a custom service which has generateFA and EDIINT:send combination if FA Generation is Off

HTH,
RMG

yes,i have set the FA generation is on, and i also can see the CONTRL in TN when the order released, but i’m also confused, whether once the CONTRL is generated will be sent to cusotmer, or whether the CONTRL will be sent with MDN to customer, how do i know whether the CONTRL send to customer,please advise,thanks

best wishes
Emily

In order to send it to your TP,You need to explicitly send CONTRL document via EDIINT:send by triggering a processing rule (sender/receiver/doctype) (that invokes your custom service (with EDIINT send logic).

EDIINT MDN receipt is different vs CONTRL (FA with orignal transaction document Accept/Reject)

HTH.
RMG

oh,oh,i need to make the CONTRL that i can see in TN convert into a file and backup in a folder, then send it to customer via AS2, right?
but will the CONTRL can be convered into a file automatically?

best wishes
Emily

No,Your custom service will have bizdoc (document in the pipeline from TN) and so extract the bizdoc/content,convert it to stream or use this wm.EDIINT.util:getContentPartStream (partName=edidata) and send it via EDIINT:send (check the EDIINT service documentation about passing the required params)

HTH,
RMG