How to find the path of the document that is being referenced?

Hi All,

I have one flow service, called startMain, in its input it has one document reference, the document reference name displayed like employee(employee), I want to find out the path of the original document employee.

It’s like, we want to find out the document that has been referenced.

While creating deployment set, in dependency check, it was showing that one of my flow service is referencing one element like this and it is not available in the source server itself. I have pointed out in which flow service such reference is happening, that flow service has many doc reference, I try to find out the path of the each document that is being referenced.

We can search the employee document by ctl-f, assume we got two employee document & both document has the same structure. so ctl-f is out of equation, I need to find the exact path of the document that is being referenced.

Thanks
Devi

Hi,

full path to refereced docuent is placed in Properties window in Developer. Open your service, select proper document and read value of “Document reference” property. Then you can search it in Navigation.

lskierkowski
www.bluesoft.net.pl

That document reference is added in one of the MAP step, it is not declared in the input or output of the service.

If it is added in the i/p or o/p of the service, then as per your answer we can find the exact path of the document that is being referenced.

is it possible to find it if the doc reference is added in the MAP step?

Thank you!!!

Hi,

There is a problem to find referenced document in MAP step. The only way I know is open the flow.xml for service and find proper MAP. There is something like XXXX with reference.

lskierkowski
www.bluesoft.net.pl