How to call document gateway service if you getting ffdata through EDIINT

Hi,
I’m getting some ffdata through EDIINT AS2,now how to call the document gateway service for flat file recognition as the entry point for all the EDIINT is wm.EDIINT.receive service.

Any help is highly appreceated.

Thanks
Mukesh

Once you have stream data received by EDIINT:receive and hits your processing service in that flow/java service call flatfile:convertToValues (WmFlatFile service) to parse the ffdata.

What is your process flow can you elaborate??

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,
my problem is how to identify the incoming ffdata to match the document type which is coming through EDIINT.To identify if you have to write a document gateway service,where will it fit in the flow.

Thanks,
Mukesh

Once you receive what is your next step to have?? I hope you are routing via TN is there any processing rule that is triggering other than EDIINT rules??

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

yes true after routing thorugh TN I want to call some flow service in the processing rule based on the document type other then the EDIINT rules.
But how to identify the doc type for flat file,don’t we need to write some document gateway service for that,where could it fit in this flow .

thanks,
Mukesh