How does the TN identify the document type??

Hi All,

Need some help please,

I have some few doubts,

Suppose u create a document type without mentioning any of the identify characterestics(i,e Identifying Queries,Root tag,DOCTYPE identifier,Pipeline matching) but u extract two attributes (say x and y).
U follow the same steps and another document type.
If a ebxml is received using MSH:receive sercvice with some values for attributes x and y, which of the two document type will be identified??(Since both has attributes x and y extracted)

Thanks a lot

I think it would give error as ambigiuous doc types during recognition may be:

What are you trying to setup ebxml doc types or custom doc types with no identification/root tags?

HTH,
RMG

If I recall correctly, you can’t extract attributes until the doc is identified.

Sorry rmg, I should have asked it in a different way.

There are two document types ebxml Payload and ebxml default. Are those predefined document types or can v alter those (say can v extract few more attributes??)

And while setting up the processing rule how to use those document types??
Should i mention the Sender and Receiver atleast in one processing rule(rather than setting ANY for Sender and receiver in both the processing rules) to differentiate between the ebxml payloads from two differnt partners??

Actually on receiving an ebxml payload from Partner1, i hav to execute a service S1
and on receiving from Partner2, i hav to execute service S2.How to differentiate between both the processing rule using the same document type??
Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks a lot

Yes that should come with ebxml Adapter standards…but you can check the Adapter userguide for more info on using those doc types edits.

You can edit and add sender/receiver extraction from the XML data tags received…Any problems with that identifiers?

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,

Thanks for the reply.
Have no issues with those identifiers.

I have another doubt, suppose if we give two senders in Sender criteria(say S1 and S2) of processing rules how will that processing rule behave??

Should the Document type(related with the processing rule) be received from both senders S1 and S2 or can it be received from either S1 or S2??

I have another doubt, suppose if we give two senders in Sender criteria(say S1 and S2) of processing rules how will that processing rule behave?? → Yes you can specify any number of senders explicitly Should the Document type(related with the processing rule) be received from both senders S1 and S2 or can it be received from either S1 or S2?? —> either HTH, RMG