How do I quirey service via API, cannot find my services

Hi

I can see my service via the provided CentraSite web UI. The classification looks OK to me, see below. However, I cannot search for the service using the same owner “Markus” ? via java API. Please see the attached java file…

Classified by
Category

Taxonomy
Service

ObjectType
service

uddi-org:wsdl:types
http://SYD3KVM239.Perpetual.Com.Au/ppt_DocumentCentre_InterfacesV1_0/dcReturn

uddi-org:xml:namespace
dcReturn

uddi-org:xml:localName
CentraSiteJavaTest.java (8.76 KB)

My Java Client is authenticated as “Markus”, the owner of the services. I should have been able to see services, without having to give permission to “Everyone”.
In short, I have to give “Everyone” permission to be able to see the service. I will try to limit the access to group/user

I gave access to specific group/user and removed “Everyone”, no luck… Only worked when I gave “Everyone” permission, why ??

Hi,

May be it’s too late. If you still looking for a solution then…

I think if the service is owned by user ‘Markus’ then only you can see the service asset using JAXR API. In CentraSite control you can see the asset even if you are not the owner of the asset.

Try creating the service asset using user ‘Markus’ in centraSite control and try to query the same using JAXR. If you have already tried this then some thing wrong with the code.

Thanks.