this relates to Centrasite 10.1 on Win server 2012 R2 with the client side being Win 7 Enterprise and Java 8. The IDE I’m using is Eclipse.
I’m trying to write a standalone program to run XQueries, and can’t get past step 1 which is to connect and disconnect. I’ve used the docs Centrasite 10.1 Developers’ Guide, the BasicTutorialCentrasiteAPIforJAXR.pdf and 8-2_navig-tutorial.pdf for guidance and sample code. It all looks straightforward enough but I get these errors when trying to connect:
‘ERROR - javax.xml.xquery.XQException: HTTP 404 null: http://devcentrasite:53307/CentraSite/Centrasite/ino:dav/ino:dav/redist/jaxr’ from the XQJ code.
‘ERROR - Caused by: java.io.IOException: HTTP 401 null: http://devcentrasite:53307/CentraSite/CentraSite/ino:dav/ino:dav/redist/jaxr’ from the JAXR code.
I’m at a loss - I’ve tried all the tricks I know and paid careful attention to folder permissions, etc. If anyone can help I’d be grateful.