Problem with Entirex 10.1 Wsstack appl parameters

Hi. Mi name is Cesar Delgado and i’m working with the upgrading and customization of the Entirex Servlet 7.1 environment to Entirex 10.1.

We have DEV, QA and PROD servers running on AIX 7.1 with Tomcat 8.1. We have deployed the Entirex appl on Tomcat and we got the Entorex and Wsstack folder in the webapps folder in Tomcat. Looks like everything is ok in DEV and QAS.

We are using a parameters file in the axis2.xml file by recommendation of our Entirex Systems Support in order to change the Broker IP Address and Port for all the services (or .aar files deployed from QAS to PROD) as well as service endpoint in the mainframe Broker.

Something like the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 10.0.1.57:1971 RPC/SRV3/CALLNAT 10.0.1.57:1971 RPC/SRV3/CALLNAT

Problem is that when testing using a SOA gui tool the request points to QAS server so it looks like the parameter file is not being taken.

That AUTENTICATION service, i have unzipped the AUTENTICACION.aar, and have found the AUTENTICACION.xmm file

[root@exws04p /usr/local/PROD/EntireX/config ]ls -ltr /tmp/myfile
total 56
-rw-r----- 1 root system 26922 Feb 08 10:17 AUTENTICACION.aar
drwxr-x— 2 root system 256 May 22 11:01 META-INF
drwxr-x— 2 root system 256 May 22 11:01 EntireX

and have found the AUTENTICACION.xmm file inside the EntireX folder, and have found the BrokeriD and ServerAddress parameters i’m intended to change with the customized file with no success.

etb031.bancomercantil.com RPC/SRV2/CALLNAT

I’ve been reading similar problems and testing but not solution at all.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Hi Cesar,

please check that the configuration of the external configuration file is correct.
See http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/entirex/exx10-3/10-3_EntireX/xmlListener/overview.htm#config_external