getting error as java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP error response: while loading services

Hi All,

I am getting error2 as per the attachment while loading monitoring–>administrator–>services.
I tried, reinstalling but getting the same error.
Also, I see the handshake is not happening between IS and MWS so tried loading wmMonitor package, adding SAML service in extended settings, configuring server in TNServer,server,etc, Task engine is also appearing blank.

The error is java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP error response:

I don’t know if am missing out on anything, but i think again and again reinstalling is not a good choice all the time.
your help is valuable, kindly let me know if any body has faced such an error.

Hello Poorva,

Can you please check whether the in IS monitor package has been configured properly. Please click on the home button of the package.
Please check the same for wmTaskClient package as well.
If not done please configure and restart the IS server also can you please share the logs inorder to further analyze the same

Regards,
Raj

Hi Raj,

thanks for your reply!!
I have attached the server logs and other screenshots for verification.

Server log only says authentication issue with Administrator.
please let me know your findings.

screenshots.docx (436 KB)

Hello Poorva,

Happy New Year !!!

I checked the attached Sever screens shot for MWS and have question do you have analytics engine running port 12503.
If not please remove the all details from Analytic Engine host and put only the Is server details.

Let me know your result how it behaving and one more point please check whether all the fix has been installed for IS and MWS at your end or not.

Regards,
Raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks a lot.
after removing the analytical engine , i got one error to set the IScoreAudit in JDBC pools after setting the same the issue got resolved.

Regards,
Poorvi.

Hello Poorvi,

That’s great…

Regards,
Raj