flatfile validaiton

Hi all,
we have started the development and ,actually the scenario is some like this.There are many number of banks sending data forms to the one reciever bank.the forms tht they r sending to the central bank are this CSV files. i had given a flatfile(csv) along with the constriants (to be followed while validatons) to validate them…can any one help me in doing this,at the same time iam going thru the documents like FFSchema develoer…

here iam sending the examples of constraints i was asked to took care in tht CSV

[FONT=Arial]1.All files must follow the predefined standards for naming convention. Each file must be structured as 4(CHAR).

2.The Sending Bank must place its data files into a predefined location on the reciever banks FTP Server allocated for each bank.

3.[/FONT]The Sending Bank is required to send only data files which contain all valid item codes of a form, and only item codes that are valid for the specific form. Missing item codes will be counted for and any less number of requested items will cause the file to be rejected.
:
:
:
:
like this there are many…so i have to validate themputting all this in picture…

any help will be tnkful…