Error while executing my first program in Naturalone designer (CE trial version)

I have installed Natural One Community Edition free trail in my laptop and trying to execute a simple program with a print statement to check if it is able to execute Natural modules successfully. But I am getting error and initially it was showing invalid connection and later I checked the existing answers in the community, updated the server details and was able to fix it but now getting a pop up with a message ‘Trust Store Could not be loaded’. Can someone please help.

Thanks

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

Can you please provide more details about your environment, did you install the docker version of Natural and are you trying to connect to this, or what server are you trying to connect to ?

I wonder why you get an error from the “Map Environment” dialog, mapping a server is not available in the Community Edition.

1 Like

Like Wolfgang, I also suspect you haven’t downloaded and installed the free Docker CE versions of Adabas and Natural Development Server.

The current version of the Community Edition of NaturalONE does not include Adabas and Natural runtime environments, only the NaturalONE editor. To execute programs and read Adabas files, you have to download and set up the free Docker containers and configure them according to the detailed instructions in the Adabas & Natural Getting Started Guide. The pdf link from the Download page is below. It explains how to point the NaturalONE server settings to the Docker containers after you get them running.

Good luck,
George

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.